Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Madness of King George

Oh where do I begin? This president has clearly stepped off the curb. Time to get the net. Imagine for just one second that a Democrat had suggested turning our ports over to Dubai. Oh there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth to be sure. On a daily basis I must resist the urge to say to any number of people in New Orleans, "Hey you voted for this bozo." Instead, yesterday I mentioned to Bambi (all names have been changed to protect the idiots...I mean innocent) that Dubbaya must be smoking crack to believe that we would all just say, "Uh, okey dokey, Mr. Prez" on the port issue. Her response, "Well, I'm not too sure what his thinking is on this, but I'm sure he has good reason to believe that this is the right thing to do." Holy shit! I feel like I'm in a 1950's novel about the state of America in 2006 and it's scary. Can I please return a la "Back to the Future" to the times when we all liked Ike (although Mamie's hairdo was a little questionable)??? Maybe I could persuade George's mama to convert to Catholicism and join a convent preventing the certain destruction of truth, justice and the American way. Hey, stranger things have happened. MUCH stranger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Defragging said...

sigh

6:10 PM  
Blogger Defragging said...

this guy needs to be off'd

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home